We’re Hiring – Senior PHP Web Developer ~£35k Lichfield/Stafford
You’ll be responsible for:
- Developing user-friendly, useful and tidy web applications for a variety of clients.
- Developing internal systems, with a focus on automation.
- Helping and collaborating with colleagues – share your experiences and offer suggestions!
The ideal candidate will be a charismatic team player, who likes to keep up to date with new technologies, with a pragmatic approach to development. You will occasionally be expected to be involved in client meetings; to provide guidance and gather requirements, so confidence and your ability to portray your thoughts clearly and concisely will be important.
- Excellent PHP/MySQL knowledge
- Excellent debugging and optimisation skills
- Experience writing tidy, reusable or modular code
- Track record of building good, user-friendly systems
- Interest in visualising complex/large amounts of data
- Experience with version control software (experience with Git is preferred)
- Experience with CodeIgniter or Laravel frameworks
- Experience with Phonegap/app development
- API design/usage experience
- Linux/server administration and related technologies
- Familiarity with DNS and domains
- Unit/integration testing experience
- Annual salary of ~£35k depending on experience
- MacBook and peripherals, with your choice of software
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Pensions scheme
- Lots of coffee, pub trips and McDonald’s breakfasts!
If you are interested in joining Kaweb and think this role is perfect for you then contact us on 01543 414564 or email your CV and cover letter over to [email protected]